Copyright & Trademark
Copyright 2006-2011 AfroFood, Inc. All rights reserved.
“Afro Food,” “AfroFoodTV,” and “AfrofoodTv.com” are trademarks and/or service marks of AfroFood and/or its subsidiaries. Other marks, graphics, typefaces, trade names and logos appearing on the Site may also be trademarks, service marks or trade dress of AfroFood. All other trademarks appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any of AfroFood’s trademarks, service marks or trade dress, and our trademarks, service marks and trade dress may not be used in any manner for any purpose without our express written consent in each instance.
Copyright Infringement Claims
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any material or content posted on the Site infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that we remove the material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice.
To send a notice or a counter-notice, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the allegedly infringing material and of where the allegedly infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Name: Erik M. Pelton, Esq.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.